Website Privacy Notice
This website privacy notice describes how Winterbourne Early Years Centre protects and makes use of the information you give us when you use this website.
If you are asked to provide information when using this website, it will only be used in the ways described in this privacy notice.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
The Data Protection Officer with responsibility for monitoring this privacy notice is Sally Bowd.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information relating to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from our setting, enabling us to deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other information we feel may be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or email for market research reasons
How we collect information Cookies
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package to help improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website
- Test content on our website
- Store information about your preferences so that the website can present information that is relevant and interesting
- Recognise when you return to our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the winterbournepreschool domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s privacy policies fully.
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact Sally Bowd.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/